Let's sit down and talk about what you want.
- How about whole home water filtration?
- Or maybe filtered water just in the kitchen? (get rid of the chlorine)
- How about increased hot water pressure?
- Zenith boiling/chilled water system? Instant boiling or chilled water
- How about a gas heater? (Easy to install and can warm your whole home – in minutes)
- Gas hob or cooker? Hook it up to a 9kg LPG gas bottle!
- Rinnai Infinity hot water maybe? Never run out!!
- Radiator central heating in every room? Cost effective and smart heat distribution
- Nice big gas fire place in your lounge –heat your whole house and create an amazing ambience
- How about improving your shower performance?
- Need more hose-taps?
- How can we help?
- Free consultations. Free advice.
It’s your home – enjoy it.
Talk to us today about your next project at home, from a new whole home water filtration unit to adding another garden hose tap so that you don’t need to keep dragging the hose back and forth.
All of our quotes are obligation free, so email us today: email@example.com
Hiring a Plumber, Gasfitter or Drainlayer?
Before you do… Ask to see their card to check that they have authorization from the Plumbers, Gasfitters and Drainlayers board.
Without the card, it’s ILLEGAL for anyone to do this work in New Zealand.
You can easily check that someone is a registered plumber by going to www.pgdb.co.nz or calling 0800 743 262.
Basic plumbing repairs like changing tap washers and replacing taps is about all the home owner/handyman is allowed to do. Anything else may be interfering with the sanitary plumbing system and requires a licensed plumber. Why risk it?